What to Expect
I would love the opportunity to work with you! I pride myself on the customer service I provide to every single client. From your first inquiry to product delivery, I will walk with you through the entire process, to ensure your custom photography experience is a great one.
So how does the whole process work?
- Contact Me! The first step is to reach out via my contact page. Fill out the form and I will get back to you as soon as possible (almost always within 24 hours). I'll answer any questions you may have and we'll cultivate the perfect session to fit your needs.
- Consultation. I would love to chat about your needs – what type of session interests you, what images do you love most. I truly enjoy hearing my clients’ ideas and working together to create a session you will love. Your consultation can happen over the phone or through email.
- Review/Sign Contract. I'll send you over a digital contract for you to review. Once digitally signed and submitted you'll receive a copy via email. Upon the signed contract being received we'll book a date on my calendar!
- Schedule and Attend your Session. Once you arrive at your session, just leave it to me! We’re going to have fun!
- Images Delivered. Only the best images are selected and color corrected for your web gallery. Expect an email with your web gallery login info within 24 hours of your individual headshot session. For large companies, turn around time is 72 hours but can be rushed if needed. Selects made will be given final retouch and delivered within 72 hours of being submitted.