I would love the opportunity to work with you! I pride myself on the customer service I provide to every single client. From your first inquiry to product delivery, I will walk with you through the entire process, to ensure your custom photography experience is a great one.
So how does the whole process work?
- Contact Me! The first step is to reach out via my contact page. Fill out the form and I will get back to you as soon as possible (almost always within 24 hours).
- Consultation. I would love to chat about your needs – what type of session interests you, what images do you love most, what products are you hoping to purchase, etc. I truly enjoy hearing my clients’ ideas and working together to create a session you will love. Your consultation can happen over the phone, through email, or you are more than welcome to meet me in the studio.
- Review/Sign Contract and Session Payment. I'll send you over a contract for you to review. Upon the signed contract along with the $200 session fee being received we'll book a date on my calendar!
- Schedule and Attend your Session. If you are booking a newborn session, I will add a tentative date to my calendar. When baby arrives, let me know and we can adjust the date if needed. If you are booking a portrait session for your child or family, your session will be officially scheduled once your session fee is paid. We'll brainstorm a location that fits you and your families personality and answer any Q's you may have. Once you arrive at your session, just leave it to me! We’re going to have fun!
- Your Image Review Session. Only the best images are edited to present to you on the day of your reveal. The appointment takes place at my studio where you will see all your proofs and choose the products that best fit your family and lifestyle. All of my available products will be in the studio so you can see and touch them. It is here that you will finalize your order and submit payment. Most families plan to invest $800-$1,200 on their portrait order. Remember that $200 session fee you paid? That becomes a print credit for you to put towards your order of prints and/or digital files!
- Enjoy your products for a lifetime. Your art products are lovingly designed, printed and packaged for pickup or shipping. About 2-4 weeks after your ordering appointment, I will let you know that your order has arrived and you can arrange a time to pick up or that everything is in the mail. This is the best part! Enjoy your memories with friends and loved ones :)