I would love the opportunity to work with you! I pride myself on the customer service I provide to every single client. From your first inquiry to product delivery, I will walk with you through the entire process, to ensure your custom photography experience is a great one.
So how does the whole process work?
- Contact Me! The first step is to reach out via my contact page. Fill out the form and I will get back to you as soon as possible (almost always within 24 hours).
- Consultation. I would love to find out more about the two of you as a couple – Let's meet up at your favorite hot beverage establishment or come on over to my studio! I'll walk you through how I approach your engagement and wedding day and answer any questions you may have.
- Review/Sign Contract and Session Payment. Want to book your wedding date with Saperstone Studios? Great! A signed contract along with a 50% deposit will lock in your wedding date. The remaining balance is due 3 weeks prior to your wedding day.
- Engagement Session! I include an engagement session in every wedding package. This allows me to get to know you as a couple and for you to see how I work and get comfortable in front of the lens :) We'll brainstorm the perfect spot for your session, I have tons of places I love to photograph and we'll pick something that fits your style. Once you arrive at your session, just leave it to me! We’re going to have fun!
- Your Image Review Session. Your appointment takes place at my studio where you receive your USB of engagement or wedding images. We'll go through your images on a big screen TV and easily flag your favorites for later use. If you have the ability to play a slideshow at your wedding reception, this is the perfect way to pull aside your favorite engagement shots! Images are easily pulled up side by side for comparison - SO much easier than sorting through them in your web gallery. You'll be able to view available wall art and heirloom albums and while no additional purchases are required, I do include a print credit in every wedding package to encourage you to pick out something you will enjoy instead of posting a few images online and throwing your USB into a junk drawer.
- Enjoy your products for a lifetime. Your art products are lovingly designed, printed and packaged for pickup or shipping. About 2-4 weeks after your ordering appointment, I will let you know that your order has arrived and you can arrange a time to pick up or that everything is in the mail. This is the best part! Enjoy your memories with friends and loved ones :)